Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
- Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska is mentioned
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
- For more information, please see webpage: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/pl/
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska is appreciated but not mandatory.
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Subject Specialities: Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with their version type and date.
- Principal Languages: Polish; German; English
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, registered students, and employees of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some unusual file formats.
- Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska is working with external partners to backup items in external archives
- Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Journal publishers' rules
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are not retained.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- The earlier version may be withdrawn from public view.
- The item's persistent URL will always link to the latest version.
- In the event of Repozytorium Eny Politechnika Wroclawska being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.